Sunday, March 14, 2010

I'm swimming Nationals soon


I am going to the National Swimming Championship in Swaziland next month. This year I have been swimming lots of races. I swam in a gala yesterday in Big Bend. Our school won. I helped by winning all my races, and getting maximum points. My sister Paige also swam and she won all. but one of her races too.

Last weekend I swam the longest distance I have ever swum so far in my life. This was during the Panasonic Biathlon. Paige and I swam 500m, then ran 3km. My dad did it with us. Next year we'll do it on our own, because we know that we can do it now. Paige and I both came 4th in the U14 junior category. Next year we want to do better.

Last month both Paige and I were crowned Junior Victor Ludorum at the school interhouse gala. I shared this with my friend Liam Taman and Paige shared hers with Tatiana Valentim. This is because we won an equal number of points with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment