Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Imvelo or not!

I still can't believe that I wasn't able to do the Imvelo MTB Race this year. I was really really looking forward to it. I got really sick 2 days before with a high temperature, so there was no chance of riding... in fact even standing up to go and watch was hard.

Anyway I am glad a went and was able to support my sister Paige. She rode. It was her first time. I rode the race last year.

Mlilwane Wildlife Sanctuary is a really cool place to cycle because you get to see a whole lot of wild animals. Next year I'm going to make sure I'm not sick.




1 comment:

  1. Hi Kei,

    You and Paige are really rocking with all the events you're doing. I hope that you'll take me on a run with you when I next come through to visit. You can take me on your favourite route.

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete