Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Spotlight on me

This is an oral that I am preparing for school:

Myself:

My full name is Kei Darron Raw. I am eleven years old and was born on the tenth of February 2001 at 9 o'clock at night. The hospital I was born in is called Sandton Clinic, and is in Johannesburg.

The first school I went to is called Pips Preschool which is in Ezulwini. I started in January 2003.
I am from Swaziland but my parents are from South Africa, however my Dad is now a Swazi. My grandparents on my moms side are from England.

My family:

My family name is Raw, my mom's maiden name was Pitman.

What my family does and enjoys:

My Dad runs an adventure company and loves to raft and mountain bike. My Mom runs the business with my dad and loves to eat chocolate and to mountain bike too. My sister loves music.
I love to do sports and to have cray fish for dinner.

Pets:

I have two dogs, one female, one male, both of which are Dobermanns. The males's name is Speedy and the female's name is Tricksy. Speedy is my dog and tricksy is Paige's. I have always wanted small dogs, but I am grateful to have big dogs because they are more fun to play with.

Favourite food:

My favourite food is crayfish, I have always loved crayfish. It started when I was small and I went to my godfather and he gave me lots of crayfish and that’s when I started to crave them. So now if I get the chance to eat crayfish I will eat as much as possible!

Likes/dislikes:

I like to play sports, to lie in a bath forever and to have fun in class with my friends. I dislike waking up early in the morning to go to school and I dislike eating potato’s.


Favorite sport:

Soccer has been my favorite sport from when I was small. In grade zero we used to play soccer all day. I loved it so much I asked to have a soccer pitch for my birthday. My next favourite is cricket which I was introduced to in grade 1, and I have loved cricket since then. I also enjoy hockey, and i get encouraged by my uncle who used to be in the best team in Johannesburg.

Hope for the future:

I hope to have 500 billion dollars to buy Apple one day and I'd get involved with designing the technology just like Steve Jobs. I would also like to be a snow board instructor in Canada and to travel the world.

2 comments:

  1. i wish i could also have 500 billion dollars but I'd have to have a nice job for that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry but I think cricket is better than soccer

    ReplyDelete