Thursday, July 9, 2009

Confederations Cup Final


Can you believe it - I got a chance to go to the Confederations Cup Final in Johannesburg. The match was between Brazil and the USA.

Brazil won. Brazil are one of my favourite teams, just like Bafana Bafana. Kaka is my favourite player. People call me Kei-Kei, which sounds just like "Kaka".

My grand-dad organised the tickets - he is a soccer fanatic. He never misses a game. Matt (my uncle) and one of his friends were also with us. We sat really high up - just five rows from the top. The view was the best from there.

The stadium was full - I have never been in a place with so many people. I hope I can watch a World Cup game too next year. Thanks Grand-Dad for taking me to the game... and to Mom for letting me go so late at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment